Well, here they are… answers to ten of the most freq uently asked questions that I get. Being a three-legged dog isn’t the easiest life on the planet, but I don’t have the worst life, either. I spend a lot of time answering questions when I’m not out digging in the yard or trying to play in the pond without my master kicking me out of it.
- I am 2 years old this summer.
- I am a pointer, but I got a bit of hound in me. I’m not a lab.
- It’s in the garbage, and then they probably took it to a bio-waste landfill.
- I’ve only known him for a little over a year, and he’s a good master.
- Yes, he knows I blog; no, he doesn’t know anything else…
- Honestly, no, I don’t mind it; I feel naked without my collar.
- The kennel has a wingback chair. Now, how do you think I like it?
- Elsa is a German Shorthair Pointer. She is like 8 or something ancient like that.
- Twice a day, and sometimes I steal Elsa’s food! I’m just this skinny naturally.
- Chipmunks, mostly. Sometimes a cat.
If you need to know anything else, let me know! You can also sniff around my older posts by clicking on them in the right-column, or you can go to my home page, here.