My name is Ada. It is short for Americans with Disabilities Act. I’m a three-legged dog living in the country. It used to be real quiet in the country, but it’s pretty busy around here these days.
I live in north central Pennsylvania… home of non-renewable industries of the past, present, and future. My blog is mostly about the connections between power, economy, language, science, and being human (whatever that is).
Here are the answers to some FAQs about me:
- I am 2 years old this summer.
- I am a pointer, but I got a bit of hound in me. I’m not a lab.
- It’s in the garbage, and then probably they took it to a landfill.
- I’ve only known my master for a little over a year.
- Yes, he knows I blog; no, he doesn’t know anything else…
- Honestly, no, I don’t mind it; I feel naked without my collar.
- The kennel has a wingback chair. Now, how do you think I like it?
- Elsa is a German Shorthair Pointer. She is like 8 or something ancient like that.
- Twice a day.
- Chipmunks, mostly. Sometimes a cat.
This is my blog about life in the country… some of what it was, some of what it is. Right now, I gotz to go to the kennel, tho! Don’t worry, I keep this page updated, and I try to post everyday. Sometimes it’s hard to get to the computer when my master isn’t looking, tho. 😉